If your child’s needs to start the year with wellness and confidence, look no further!
- Our Magic Sprinkles is a powerhouse shaker filled with real organic living foods giving lots of essential fatty acids, vitamin C and minerals like magnesium and zinc. Kids love Magic Sprinkles!
- Magic Sprinkles Lunch Box Bars have been carefully formulated to get more real foods into kids. Organic seeds & superfoods are sprinkled in for a nutrition boost.
- Beautiful organic ingredients
These products contain wild crafted murunga (kakadu plum), a traditional aboriginal food which contains the highest source of Vitamin C in any fruit in the world.
How to use it
Sprinkle around like confetti on everything you eat to add a powerful nutritional hit every day!
Our fave suggestions: Add some magic to porridge or cereal, sprinkle on popcorn or add to bolognaise. Yum yum!
What’s in it?
Organic Chia Seeds, Organic Coconut, Sunflower Meal, Organic Pumpkin Seeds, Organic Blackberry Powder, Organic Flaxseed, Organic Acai Berry, Organic Cranberry Powder, Organic Goji Berry, Mango Powder, Organic Strawberry Powder, Organic Psyllium Husk, Organic Camu Camu, Organic Maqui Powder, Organic Vanilla Bean, Organic Kakadu Plum, Organic Stevia, Organic Monk Fruit.
Lunch Box Bites
- Experience the chewy awesomeness of these perfect organic treats for kids
- Orange, vanilla & coconut flavours in one
- Choc Mint & coconut flavours in the other
- Organic seeds & superfoods sprinkled in for a nutrition boost
- Contains Superfoods
- Healthy Fats & Minerals
- Organic Seeds & Superfoods
- Free from Genetically Modified Ingredients
- Brimming with organic goodness
- Perfect lunch box snack
Ingredients – Lunch Box Bites Choc Mint
Made with Certified Organic Ingredients: Coconut, brown rice syrup, cacao powder, cacao nibs, peppermint essential oil, linseed meal, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, goji berries, love & hugs.
Ingredients – Lunch Box Bites Organic Orange
Made with Certified Organic Ingredients: Coconut, brown rice syrup, vanilla, orange essential oil, linseed meal, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, goji berries, love & hugs.