Box of Calm Down
Powerful mantras for kids and parents to ground & balance
‘Speak to your children as if they are the wisest, kindest, most beautiful and magical humans on earth, for what they believe they will become’ – Brooke Hampton
- Box of Calm Down is a precious box of powerful words designed to ground, balance and encourage connection between parent and child.
- Box of Calm Down gives your child the words to build strength and their own inner voice.
- Box of Calm Down helps parents find the words to positively reinforce a child’s sense of wellbeing
- 21 powerful mantras designed to create lasting change and build confident, happy kids.
What is the Box of Calm Down all about?
For thousands of years mantras have been used to quiet the mind, experience inner stillness, promote the development of virtues like empathy.
Mantras, although simple words repeated over and over again, are immensely powerful in their ability to raise our consciousness.
Our mantras have been created to help grow a special bond between a child and parent.
We have longer morning and night mantras, and then we have mantras which can be used throughout the day.
How do I use Daily Mantras?
- Spread the cards out like a fan facing downwards
- Ask your child to run their hand over the top of the pack with their eyes closed
- Ask your child to choose the card that they feel most drawn to, which will be the mantra for the day
Who reads what?
Words to uplift: These are for your child to read OR the parent can read each line and have the child repeat after them.
Words to support: These are for the parent to read directly to the child to help build confidence.
Daily mantras to build confident kids
© Copyright 2018 123 Nourish Me
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced,
stored in a retrieval system or transmitted in any form by any means
without prior permission of the copyright owner 123 Nourish Me. Enquires can be
made to email@example.com